Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chemistry of a Car Crash

  Everyone's first blog post is always horrible in comparison to their latest ones and becomes even more horrible as the blog progresses and writing skills improve, so be prepared for a bad post! I'm trying really hard not to make it terrible, though. lol

   Remember when Princess Leia disguised herself as Boushh the bounty hunter to save Han?! He couldn't see, and he was like, "Who are you?!" Then Leia took off her helmet and said, "Someone who loves you." Brilliant! I've always wanted the chance to quote it, but I doubt I'll ever get it. Anyway, that's why I gave my blog this name. :) Also because I love a lot of people and will probably love you, too. <3

   I want to give you pictures and tell you all about myself, but that wouldn't be wise. It wouldn't be wise because I also want to be able to tell you anything. Without being judged by my appearance or worrying that my personal thoughts fall into the wrong hands. Maybe one day I can.

  What I will tell you is that I'm a maid, I love my siblings, I love animals, I love delicious food, I love video games, and I love being outside. More than anything, I love my boyfriend. We've been together for 4 years, 7 months in a long distance relationship. . . It's really hard sometimes, but it has always been worth it and I won't give up.

  If you want to know anything else about me, you can ask! Just don't ask things I can't tell you. :P

  I decided to start a blog to tell people mostly about my relationship so maybe they can understand LDRs better. How worthwhile they can be and how they can make you feel. The good and the bad. And about my new life once I move to be with him. That's not all I'll talk about, though!! I'll also tell you about the things that are important to me and things I enjoy (if that's okay with you).

  I like comments a lot, so don't be afraid to do it. ^^ Thanks for listening, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment